For the past few years, writing something like this has been a ritual. Last year though I wasn’t able to so this year, I’m bringing it back. I keep putting off writing something for my blog’s Reflection Corner for a month now so decided to incorporate them, thus the title.
1. God created me (well, technically my parents did), and that’s a blessing.
2. Prayer and devotion is the most important meal of the day.
3. Mothers knows best, even if at times it doesn’t feel like it.
4. You are a human being, therefore be humane.
5. While there’s life, there’s hope. As long as you have hope, you have life.
6. It is not stupid to commit mistakes, but repeating them over and over is.
7. Before judging other people, try to walk first in their shoes.
8. Sharing is caring. But not everything is meant to be shared.
9. The words panaginip & pangarap means the same in English but not to me. (ctto: don’t remember who said it but it kinda stuck and I agree)
10. Money doesn’t equate happiness.
11. Problems should be faced and not be Facebooked.
12. It’s not about how you look, but how you see; Not about how your hear but how you listen.
13. Things go wrong so that you’ll be able to appreciate when they go right.
14. Writing is not easy. But it’s always the rock of comfort I’ll run to when all else fails.
15. You can never be truly alone if you can talk to yourself.
16. Every morning you wake up is a reason to be thankful.
17. Feeling is something you don’t play with.
18. Understanding and Agreeing are totally different thing.
19. Always say NEVER. Never lose hope. Never quit. Never lose faith. Never give up.
20. Positive thoughts can work magic. You only got to try. And trust.
21. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and life is a matter of perspective.
22. Confidence gives us courage. Courage gives us strength. You should never go out on a battle without it.
23. Fight for what you believe is right even if you have to fight alone.
24. If you want to change, do it for yourself and not for other people.
25. Being older doesn’t always mean being right. Sometimes, you have to see things in the eyes of a child to truly understand.
26. You’re voice online doesn’t have a tone. Never underestimate how even a simple BRB can be misunderstood.
27. Decisions should not be made when you’re angry.